Shop The Look: Light Bright-------
Neon has been “on trend” for a while now, but it wasn’t until recently that we saw a clear distinction between smart neon and rave-wear. If you aren’t heading to an electronic music festival but want to brighten up your summer wardrobe, opt for sleek, minimal shapes in super-saturated hues that beg for zero accouterments. Whether you go with a single flash of color on a pair of earrings or brights from top to toe—a look we loved at Sydney fashion week—the final result is clean, graphic, and, best of all, easy. Shop our favorite new neon pieces from Valentino, J.Crew, Dannijo, and more, below.
1. Preen by Thornton Bregazzi multicolor tile Shelton top, $625, avenue32.com
2. Dannijo Lizabeth crystal earrings, $605, mytheresa.com
3. Valentino floral lace skirt, $2,190, farfetch.com
4. J.Crew Kiki ballet flats, $150, jcrew.com
5. Saint Laurent Sac Du Jour small neon leather tote, $2,650, net-a-porter.com