Shop the Look: The Eyes Have It-------
Minimalism is still the move this summer, but we’re happy to see designers getting a little more playful. Where’s the fun in wearing a crisp all-white ensemble if you can’t throw in a crazy clutch? Particularly one shaped like a turquoise eye. In fact, we’ve noted a lot of eye motifs lately, from Kenzo’s beloved Eye of Horus to cartoonish, graphic designs. A delicate necklace or pair of earrings can inject any outfit with some subtle surreal spirit, but the notion of wearing giant green eyes on our toes is almost too fun to pass up. Shop our favorite eye-spy pieces by Charlotte Olympia, Pierre Hardy, Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry, and more, below.
1. Kenzo embroidered cotton eye sweatshirt, $315, available at neimanmarcus.com
2. J Brand 8112 rail mid-rise skinny jeans, $218, available net-a-porter.com
3. Charlotte Olympia Eye Want You clutch in white, $1,995, available at forwardforward.com
4. Pierre Hardy suede, leather, and calf-hair sandals, $865, available at net-a-porter.com
5. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry mini Priscilla lapis necklace, $220, available at jenniferzeuner.com