Runway to Red Carpet: Emma Watson, Diane Kruger, Nicola Peltz, and More of This Week’s Highlights-------
While it was a relatively quiet week on the red carpet, Paris was a hub of excitement for Haute Couture fashion week. A number of Hollywood’s elite flocked to Paris to sit front-row at the shows and attend a slew of parties. Wednesday night closed out the week with a bang, with star-studded soirees hosted by the Vogue Paris Foundation and Lancôme. Emma Watson was in attendance at the Vogue Paris Foundation fete in a tuxedo-inspired Givenchy look belted at the waist, and Adèle Exarchopoulos turned up in a flower-print Resort ’15 Louis Vuitton dress with a black leather skirt. Kate Winslet celebrated Lancôme’s Nouvelle Vague collection in Paris in a figure-hugging, violet Tom Ford dress with cutouts at the shoulders.
While the fashion set partied in Paris, Diane Kruger attended the season two premiere of The Bridge on Monday in Hollywood, walking the red carpet in a Mary Katrantzou Fall ’14 dress embroidered with emblems and signs. On Wednesday, Nicola Peltz took to the red carpet in New York for the premiere of Affluenza. The silver-screen freshman donned a one-sleeved printed dress with a pleated black leather skirt from Louis Vuitton’s Resort ’15 runway for the outing, earning herself yet another fashion stamp of approval.
- Abercrombie Loses the Logo, Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress Details, and More of the News You Missed Today
- EXCLUSIVE: Barbie’s New Designer Looks by Rebecca Taylor, Tess Giberson, and More
- Get Inked: 10 Models Show Off Their Tattoos
- Mary Katrantzou Liberates the Letter Sweater
- Kendall on Yesterday’s Last-Name Buzz: “I Can’t Believe It’s Actually Becoming a Story”
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more