Diane Kruger Can Be Our Style Teacher Any Day-------
If you’re going to take style advice from a celebrity, it may as well be Diane Kruger. The actress has topped virtually every best-dressed list known to man, and is friends with such designers as Jason Wu, Prabal Gurung, and even Karl Lagerfeld. Her unique breed of sartorial panache allows her to flawlessly transport shoulder pads into the 21st century, make crop tops look refined, and even demurely work that see-through-shirt trend. The fashion icon, who lives by the style mantra “less is more,” wore a sweet lace bra under her sheer top, allowing her lingerie to take the spotlight. And while we don’t fear the nipplehere at Style.com, not everyone can work it like Rihanna. As Kruger demonstrates, sometimes a coy teaser is saucier than the full reveal.
Via Huffington Post.
- The Jungle Book Gets the Hollywood Treatment, a Reason to Toast to Kate Moss’ Breast, and More of the News You Missed Today
- The CFDA Celebrates 20 Years of Philanthropy With Maria Sharapova
- Martha’s Vineyard Essentials
- Gia Coppola on Her Family’s Wine Legacy and the Importance of a Screw-Top Bottle
- EXCLUSIVE: Maybelline New York Partners With Made
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more