2 posts tagged "Adidas by Stella McCartney"
In celebration of the U.S. Open kickoff, we took a look back at some of the most stylish tennis moments on and off the courts in today’s “Open Season” feature. Whether you’ve already got your racket in hand or you’ll be watching the matches from the stands, here are court-ready pieces to put into play right now.
1. VS Sport by Victoria’s Secret front-close sport bra, $64, Buy it now
2. Boast racquet backpack, $175, Buy it now
3. Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Tour iD shoes, $165, Buy it now
4. Monreal London Ocean Drive leather and PVC visor, $250, Buy it now
5. Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade dress, $120, Buy it now
Titan luxury etailer, publisher of a modish new glossy, wearable tech pioneer, and soon, go-to for those who’d like to sweat chicly, Net-a-Porter has today announced the upcoming launch of a new division, Net-a-Sporter. Poised to bow July 9, it will offer 37 activewear brands, covering eleven pastimes, from tennis to surfing. Labels include big dogs such as Adidas by Stella McCartney and Nike, as well as more niche fare from the likes of MONREAL London and L’Etoile Sport. Customers can expect capsules exclusive to the site, too, from such favorites as Lisa Marie Fernandez and Zimmermann. Ms. Massenet, you may get us to that early Saturday morning Pilates class yet.