1 posts tagged "Alice by Alice Temperley"
The only thing worse than last week’s subzero temps and blankets of snow? Discovering (via Instagram, naturally) that most of your friends are in fact enjoying white sand beaches, bronzed skin, and tropical drinks in some far-flung locale. At this point, we would be game for any warm-weather escape (especially with fashion week approaching in February), but the destination of choice seems to be Tulum, Mexico. We can’t quite explain how or when the ancient city became de rigueur for the fashion set, but we say: If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. Even if you’re just prepping for the warm months ahead, embracing the vivid florals, earthy jewelry, and splashy colors of Mexico might just distract you from the inclement weather outside your door. Shop our favorite Tulum-inspired pieces by Tabitha Simmons, Pamela Love, Aurélie Bidermann, and more, below.
1. Pamela Love “Empire Reflection” cuff, $299, available at shopbop.com
2. ALICE by Temperley “Poppy Story” silk-appliquéd crepe mini dress, $450, available at net-a-porter.com
3. ASOS bright floral embroidered clutch, $64, available at asos.com
4. Tabitha Simmons “Lou” silk-jacquard pumps, $845, available at net-a-porter.com
5. Aurélie Bidermann Pachacamac 18-karat gold-plated medallion necklace, $870, available at net-a-porter.com