22 posts tagged "Current/Elliott"
Dye treatments are typically reserved for colorful tank tops and sundresses, but this season designers have applied icy-hued ombré effects to sweaters, jackets, and scarves. The result is a fresh update to the typically muted winter palette. Shop our picks from Acne Studios, Carven, DKNY, and more, below.
1. Acne Studios jacket, $370, available at www.net-a-porter.com
2.Carven sweater, $455, available at www.matchesfashion.com
3. Tory Burch scarf, $185, available at www.toryburch.com
4. DKNY bag, $295, available at www.dkny.com
5. Current/Elliott jeans, $305, available at www.matchesfashion.com
To view more looks, click here.
We’ve had our eye on Chinese model Wang Xiao for some time now (and so has our resident street-style photographer, Tommy Ton). She has a feminine and playfully offbeat way of dressing that seems just right for the new year. The Wilhelmina catwalker was snapped by Vanessa Jackman in London wearing ripped denim with pink accessories and a blouse with colorful, sheer sleeves. Take a cue from Wang Xiao’s lighthearted off-duty style and refresh your look with essentials from Marc Jacobs, Barbara Bui, and more, below.
From top left:
Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans, $406, available at www.matchesfashion.com; Barbara Bui sweater, $1,310, available at www.thecorner.com; Marc Jacobs bag, $811, available at
www.mytheresa.com; Esquivel brogues, $750, available at www.netaporter.com
Overalls go in and out of fashion at the drop of a hat (or should that be a strap?), and at times it can be challenging to draw the line between pairs that are chic, and those that are better left to carpenters. But model Tilda Lindstam, snapped during fashion month, proved that she has no trouble distinguishing the two.The Swedish catwalk star paired her slouchy corduroy set with a polka dot shirt, brogues, and a bright red 3.1 Phillip Lim bag. Her look leaves nothing to complain about, so we’ve rounded up four of favorite overalls below.
From left, below:
1. Current/Elliott overalls, $388, available at www.shopbop.com
2. Free People overalls, $148, available at www.freepeople.com
3. Citizens of Humanity “Quincey” overalls, $297, available at www.shopbop.com
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim leather overalls, $1,400, available at www.31philliplim.com
Two things that every girl needs in her wardrobe—a leather motorcycle jacket and short black booties. Model Milou Van Groesen’s off-duty getup further proves this point. She went for her signature edgy look with a simple black tank and camouflage jeans that complement her scuffed-up leather buckle boots. And her chic quilted topper is just what the fall weather calls for. Lusting for her look? We’ve rounded up the essentials below.
From top left: J.W. Anderson leather jacket, $2,020, available at www.netaporter.com; Current/Elliott jeans, $ 218, available at www.shopbop.com; 3.1 Phillip Lim tank, $250, available at www.farfetch.com; Balenciaga boots, $1275, available at www.balenciaga.com.
Last season’s Balmain collection was covered with opulent embellishments, and Olivier Rousteing was certainly not alone there. Isabel Marant, Valentino, and Current/Elliott all came up with covetable versions of the trend, from sparkly suede tops to crystal-encrusted pumps to blinged-out denim. We’ve rounded up five of our favorites below.
1. Isabel Marant top, $2,220, available at www.net-a-porter.com
2. Current/Elliott jeans, $620, available at www.shopbop.com
3. Valentino pumps, $1,466, available at www.luisaviaroma.com
4. Giuseppe Zanotti clutch, $2,140, available at www.forwardforward.com
5. Miu Miu dress, $3,940, available at www.mytheresa.com
To view more looks, click here.