1 posts tagged "Frasier Sterling"
One of our favorite trends for Fall ’14 is unexpected, clashing colors. Take Miuccia Prada, for instance, who convinced us to rethink primary hues, and Joseph Altuzarra, who expertly paired fuchsia with army green. Narciso Rodriguez employed pops of sunset orange, and at Emilio Pucci, Peter Dundas took a risk with canary yellow. We’ll definitely incorporate some of those brights into our cold-weather wardrobes, but why not jump on the trend now? For spring, we suggest trying one of Raf Simons’ winning combos at Dior: cotton-candy pink and fire-engine red. Traditionally reserved for Valentine’s Day, varying shades of pink and red (from ultra-pale to neon) look fresh, modern, and delightfully out of the ordinary. Shop our favorite blush-hued pieces from Stella McCartney, Topshop, Carven, and more, below.
1. Topshop knitted rib textured jumper, $76, available at topshop.com
2. Wildfox Kitten 56-mm sunglasses, $179, available at nordstrom.com
3. Stella McCartney Jodie floral-jacquard miniskirt, $628, available at mytheresa.com
4. Frasier Sterling distressed wood bracelets with multicolor tassels, $80 for three, available at frasiersterling.com
5. Carven coral suede ankle strap bow pumps, $590, available at ssense.com