2 posts tagged "H.Stern"
You could call Style.com’s Tumblr the eyes of the site: It’s where the editors upload what we’re seeing, where we’re seeing it, instantaneously—no filter. (OK, occasionally Instagram’s Amaro filter, but that’s it.) At year’s end, we’ve gone back through the rolls to find the biggest hits, month by month, of our postings: what’s been liked, reblogged, commented upon, and loved. The tops of every month, December back to January, above.
12. Lindsey Wixson backstage at Dior Couture, December: 643 notes
11. The Tsar’s Palace, St. Petersburg, Russia, November: 224 notes
10. Sade, Beauty Icon of the Month, October: 399 notes
9. Jewelry by Hervé Van Der Straeten, September: 175 notes
8. Karen Walker sunglasses, August: 214 notes
7. The mariée at Elie Saab Couture, July: 314 notes
6. A pink-haired attendee at Junya Watanabe’s Spring ’13 men’s show, June: 1,094 notes
5. A diamond collar by H.Stern, May: 3,140 notes
4. Collar clips by Bones and Feathers Collective, April: 111 notes
3. Alexander McQueen rose clutch, March: 295 notes
2. Jourdan Dunn getting a touch-up backstage at Prabal Gurung, February: 142 notes
1. Tilda Swinton, Frances McDormand, and Sandro Kopp, January: 33 notes
I haven’t been wearing earrings in the past few years, but lately all I want is a new pair. Correction: Although my lovely daughter has been reminding me, “Mommy, you need two earrings, not just one,” a single statement earring is exactly what I am after. After lusting over Gaia Repossi’s Berbère earrings, I finally got my hands on one (yes, they are sold individually), and I’ve been wearing it in one ear and with an H.Stern stud in the other. It’s an easy update for my winter wardrobe. Now, I can’t get enough of it and I’m already looking for other options. During my market research, I recently found this great crystal piece from Ca & Lou by designers Berengere Lux and Carolina Neri. I’m planning on wearing it paired with a diamond stud in the other ear; It’s a perfect alternative for when I want to switch things up and wear my silver pieces.
Ca & Lou crystal earring, price on request, www.caandlou.com.