13 posts tagged "Joseph"
Tank magazine’s fashion director, Caroline Issa, has always been on our list of chic industry girls. She has a clear, established personal style that doesn’t disappoint, so we weren’t surprised to see her looking incredibly fashion-forward at the shows last season. But it is worth mentioning that she always manages to mix what, for others, would be hard-to-wear separates, with ease. Here, she paired Burak Uyan fur boots with a bright, printed Mary Katrantzou T-shirt and body-hugging leather leggings. Recreate her look with pieces from Joseph, Rag & Bone, and more, below.
From top left:
1. Rag & Bone coat, $1,695, available at www.intermixonline.com
2. Mary Katrantzou T-shirt, $438, available at www.mytheresa.com
3. Joseph leather leggings, $1,350, available at www.netaporter.com
4. Burak Uyan fur ankle boots, $1,195, available at www.stylebop.com
Stella McCartney may be to blame for the resurgence of cobalt blue as one of the key colors for fall. Whether it be a sleek pair of Joseph trousers, the everlasting Proenza Schouler PS1 It bag, or even YSL’s mascara (remember those spider lashes at Stella’s Fall show?), cobalt blue is key to freshening up your wardrobe and your beauty look this season. Here, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites.
1. Stella McCartney sweater, $970, available at www.net-a-porter.com
2. Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof mascara, $30, available at www.neimanmarcus.com
3. Joseph pants, $335, available at www.stylebop.com
4. Proenza Schouler PS1, $3,250, available at www.barneys.com
5. Westward Leaning sunglasses, $165, available at www.westwardleaning.com
6. Maje jacquard skirt, $280, available at www.net-a-porter.com
To view more looks, click here.
Claudia Schiffer shot her first Guess ad campaign when she was 19, and now, at 41, she has stepped behind the camera once more for the label. Schiffer stars in the Guess 30th anniversary campaign, lensed by Ellen von Unwerth. [Telegraph]
Joseph has announced it will do a runway show for the first time ever at London fashion week in September. The British brand has yet to reveal the details of the show, but tells British Vogue it has something “very special” in the works. [Vogue U.K.]
Leave it to Beyoncéto step out with an über-fancy baby harness for her daughter Blue Ivy. The pop star was spotted in New York yesterday toting her 3-month-old daughter in a gray fur stole. [Huff Po]
Perhaps even Marie Antoinette would be surprised to learn how much a pair of her slippers (pictured) sold for at a recent auction. At a sale in Toulon, France, the white silk and embellished slippers (dated circa 1790) brought in 43,225 euros, or $57,336 at the current exchange rate. They had originally been expected to bring an estimated 3,000 to 5,000 euros, WWD reports. [WWD]