3 posts tagged "Kotur"
Although “festive dressing” doesn’t typically appear in our sartorial repertoire, we’re guilty of making exceptions for truly great finds. It would be wrong not to add a jingle-bell pump or tinsel-covered clutch to your party ensemble. Ditto for the perfect crimson circle skirt or timeless fir-green lace blouse. Our tip for staying chic throughout the holiday season? Maintain a touch of irony; anything too precious runs the risk of looking like a Christmas ornament. Shop our favorite festive pieces by Charlotte Olympia, Valentino, Tibi, and more, below.
1. Henri Bendel crystal-spike stud earrings, $48, available at henribendel.com.
2. Kotur Margo bell-embellished clutch, $450, available at net-a-porter.com.
3. Tibi pleated silk faille skirt, $525, available at net-a-porter.com.
4. Valentino Chantilly-lace blouse, $1,980, available at mytheresa.com.
5. Charlotte Olympia Jingle Bell Dolly velvet platform pumps, $945, available at net-a-porter.com.
After holographic shoes and accessories popped up at Stella McCartney’s Resort ’13 presentation, we were instantly hooked. Lucky for us, multihued mirror finishes still feel fun and fresh a full year later. By sticking with simple silhouettes, designers have managed to make these eye-catching pieces remarkably wearable, too. Go bold with a light-reflecting skirt or scintillating sweatshirt, or add just a touch of shimmer with an iridescent mani. Shop all our favorite flashy pieces by Milly, Tabitha Simmons, and more, below.
1. Stella McCartney metallic top, $645, available at www.mytheresa.com
2. Milly Edith hologram leather pencil skirt, $625, available at www.millyny.com
3. Essie Nail Polish in For the Twill of It, $8, available at www.nordstrom.com
4. Tabitha Simmons Bailey hologram high-heel sandals, $1,129, available at www.matchesfashion.com
5. Kotur Morley reflective iridescent lizard-effect clutch, $560, available at www.net-a-porter.com
Anya Ziourova has a killer sense of style. Case in point? The print-on-print outfit that Tommy Ton caught her sporting during Paris Couture week. Everything about this outfit, from the Russian editor’s embellished Emilio Pucci jacket to her crystal-encrusted Azzedine Alaïa heels, further proves that she knows the ins and outs of fashion-forward dressing. It’s hard to resist the desire to copy Ziourova’s look, so we’ve rounded up the essentials and now it’s up to you to take the reins.
From top left to right: Theyskens’ Theory tee, $100, available at www.shopbop.com; Gryphon Elle jacket, $595, available at www.bergdorfgoodman.com; Current/Elliott jeans, $188, available at www.revolveclothing.com; Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, $1,495, available at www.net-a-porter.com; Kotur clutch, $650, available at www.neimanmarcus.com.