72 posts tagged "Miu Miu"
If your Thanksgiving plans include flying, driving, cooking, sipping, and perhaps even some party-hopping, putting together a decent outfit might feel daunting. But while the holidays are certainly a time to relax and indulge, you needn’t sacrifice style in favor of sloppy sweats. Instead, choose cozy separates—such as knit leggings, fuzzy sweaters, and flat booties—for a look that’s pulled-together yet comfortable. You’ll feel perfectly chic for the big feast, but we must warn you: Grabbing seconds (or thirds) will be almost too easy. Shop these holiday-ready pieces by Fendi, Miu Miu, and more, below.
1. J.Crew cashmere infinity scarf, $258, available at jcrew.com.
2. Club Monaco Sienna angora hat, $69.50, available at www.clubmonaco.com.
3. Donna Karan stretch-knit cashmere leggings, $550, available at net-a-porter.com.
4. Fendi angora-and-wool-blend sweater, $2,200, available atnet-a-porter.com.
5. Miu Miu leopard-print calf-hair ankle boots, $990, available at net-a-porter.com.
Blue Is the Warmest Color heated up Cannes, just arrived in U.S. theaters, and now has the Miu Miu seal of approval. Miuccia Prada tapped the film’s Palme d’Or-winning stars, Léa Seydoux (who has been the face of Prada in the past) and Adèle Exarchopoulos, for Miu Miu’s Resort campaign, shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. A word to the wise for the prurient: The film is NC-17; the campaign, PG.
Happy National Cat Day! When it comes to domestic pets, kittens are clearly the fashion set’s best friends. For proof, look no further than Choupette Lagerfeld (who starred on her first German Vogue cover this summer and currently has over 34,000 Twitter followers) and the annual United Bamboo cat calendar. To boot, brands including Markus Lupfer, Miu Miu, and Vivienne Westwood expressed their feline appreciation for Spring ’14 by featuring novelty puss prints on shifts, coats, and sweatshirts, respectively. Warning: These pieces may cause a cute attack.
Nothing glams up an outfit like a little crystal. We saw plenty of bejeweled looks during the Spring ’14 shows—at Prada, for instance, sporty dresses and sandals were studded with candy-colored stones, and Tom Ford whipped up minidresses and jumpsuits with flashy mosaics. For Fall, however, designers focused on simple, clear stones to add a hint of glimmer. A scattering of sparkle is just the thing to add a touch of opulence to your Fall wardrobe, but we wouldn’t stop you from piling it on, either. Shop our favorite crystalized pieces from Valentino, Miu Miu, and more, below.
1. Tory Burch Vesper bead-embellished woven silk top, $395, available at net-a-porter.com
2. Valentino Glam Lock crystal-embellished leather shoulder bag, $3,455, available at net-a-porter.com
3. Biyan Nabila embellished satin twill skirt, $940, available at net-a-porter.com
4. J.Crew jeweled cuff, $125, available at jcrew.com
5. Miu Miu crystal-embellished suede pumps, $990, available at net-a-porter.com