1 posts tagged "O Jour"
Anyone who knows me knows that I get pretty excited about all things fashion, whether it’s a shoe, a bag, a dress, or beyond. (I am a market director, after all!) I’m always looking for the next item, the next trend, or simply what I must have. From here on out, I’ll be offering a regular rundown of what I’m crazy about, and sharing my wish list with you. Of course, we’re excited to hear what you’re crazy for, too, so please share your favorite new designers, trends, and products with us in the comments.
1. Now that I’m a mother of two, I’ve found myself carrying more and more things in my handbag. Chloé’s Baylee bag looks professional and, thanks to its cross-body strap, is also a practical, hands-free weekend option. It’s been on my wish list for a while, so I think it might be time to give in.
Chloé Baylee bag, $2,250, Buy it now
2. Thanks to Isabel Marant, we have all been wearing high-top wedges; thanks to Phoebe Philo, we’ve been addicted to slip-ons. Now comes Karl Lagerfeld, changing the high-fashion sneaker game with his Spring ’14 couture trainers. After last week’s Chanel Couture show, we all wanted to go back to the nineties. If you too were inspired by the runway and are looking for a (slightly more affordable) pair now, check out Lanvin’s holographic kicks, which retail for $695.
Lanvin holographic leather sneakers, $695, Buy it now
3. By January, my skin is so dry, even with all the extra moisturizer I insist on using. I’ve found that fashion-friendly sweatshirts are softer on my skin than any cashmere. It’s also been a uniform around the Style.com offices—everyone is wearing their sweats to work.
Être Cécile sweatshirt, $148.50, Buy it now
4. It’s freaking cold in New York. It’s never been this cold as long as I’ve lived here. That being said, a great snow boot is a necessity. O Jour’s furry-lined pair is all I want to wear. Charlotte Casiraghi was spotted wearing them last week.
O Jour Red Hare boots, $1,070, Buy it now
5. While trying to decide who did the best job staying warm and looking chic during the Couture shows in Paris, Emmanuelle Alt stood out. Thanks to her, I’m now craving Isabel Marant Étoile’s quilted kimono coat.
Isabel Marant Étoile quilted coat, $745, Buy it now