1 posts tagged "Olivier Peoples"
Even though spring is (hopefully) right around the corner, we always get end-of-season shopping ideas from Tommy Ton’s street-style photos. The Fall ’14 scene was as inspiring as ever, and we’re already planning our wardrobes accordingly for next season. For starters, the only way to brave New York’s Polar Vortex was with a bright, bold fur (real or faux). The array of eye-catching styles we saw rendered our standard puffers and peacoats pretty much useless. Comfort and warmth took priority in other ways, as well: We saw a lot of dressed-up denim, especially loose, light-wash boyfriend styles. And instead of teetering around in stilettos, pointy-toe flats became our chic, walkable go-tos. Novelty clutches are still the must-have accessory, especially Charlotte Olympia’s trompe l’oeil camera clutch, which would turn more than a few lenses your way. Top off your look with a pair of rainbow-mirrored sunnies and you’ll blend right in with the style set. Shop our favorite (and sometimes aspirational) pieces from Saint Laurent, The Row, Valentino, and more, below.
1. Saint Laurent fox fur coat, $23,500, available at mytheresa.com
2. Oliver Peoples Braverman x The Fashion Guide sunglasses, $550, available at mytheresa.com
3. The Row Ashland mid-rise slim jeans, $550, available at net-a-porter.com
4. Valentino Rockstud leopard-print calf-hair point-toe flats, $995, available at net-a-porter.com
5. Charlotte Olympia Flashback brass and textured-leather clutch, $2,595, available at net-a-porter.com