22 posts tagged "Pierre Hardy"
These days, leopard print is practically a neutral. But Technicolor zebra stripes? Not so much. This spring, designers are offering a chance to stand out with zebra-patterned wares in shocking hues. Separate yourself from the fashion tribe and shop our looks from By Malene Birger, Current/Elliott, Kenzo, and more, below.
1. By Malene Birger sweater, $445, available at www.net-a-porter.com
2. Current/Elliott jeans, $235, available at www.stylebop.com
3. Pierre Hardy backpack, $2,070, available at www.colette.fr
4. Christian Louboutin shoes, $1,995, available at www.net-a-porter.com
5. Kenzo shoes, $295, available at www.net-a-porter.com.
To view more looks, click here
If you’ve been following the holiday countdown, you’ve realized that Christmas is but a week away, and New Year’s isn’t far behind. While some of us will unwind with staycations, others are spending the holiday in faraway places—places where the sun is shining and you can’t see your breath when you walk outside. If you’re lucky enough to be headed for the beach, warm weather wares are a must. Trade in that sweater for a bathing suit, swap your snow boots for sandals, and shop our picks from Lisa Marie Fernandez, Pierre Hardy, Proenza Schouler, and more below. And for even more holiday travel essentials, take a peek at Marina Larroude’s Shopping Guide.
1. Lisa Marie Fernandez bikini, $438, available at www.matchesfashion.com
2. Proenza Schouler T-shirt, $245, available at www.netaporter.com
3. Current/Elliott shorts, $178, available at www.forwardforward.com
4. Tom Binns earrings, $300, available at www.kirnazabete.com
5. Pierre Hardy wedges, $675, available at www.netaporter.com
To view more looks, click here.
Last night, in addition to revealing their Madison Avenue boutique’s Alice in Wonderland-inspired holiday windows, Hermès gave their new Haute Bijouterie collection its U.S. debut—haute being an understatement of sorts. The house’s jewelry maestro, Pierre Hardy, created a rose-gold and brown-diamond buckle cuff and diamond and gold collier de chien bangles, but the most traffic-stopping were mini, objet d’art versions of Hermès bags. Kelly, Birkin, and Nausicaa styles have all been shrunken and reimagined in precious metals and stones. And a new bag created by Hardy, the Chaîne d’Ancre, made from diamond-encrusted white gold links, is arguably the luxe-est of them all. Only three units of each style were produced, and despite the million-dollar-plus price tag, the Kelly and Birkin are already sold out. For rubberneckers, they’re on view at the New York flagship through December 8.
Around the Style.com offices, we are all excited about finally getting to wear our new fall clothes (the ones we spotted at the runway shows that feel light-years away at this point). For the chilly days ahead, we have rounded up the perfect outfit. From Pierre Hardy’s color-blocked booties to Versus’ perfectly distressed denim and a rocker-chic jacket from Faith Connexion, this is one look that you can wear over and over again. See the essentials below.
1. Tibi sweater, $495, available at www.tibi.com
2. Christopher Kane clutch, $571, available at www.farfetch.com
3. Faith Connexion jacket, $1,530, available at www.intermixonline.com
4. Versus denim, $525, available at www.netaporter.com
5. Pierre Hardy boots, $1,375, available at www.netaporter.com
To view more looks, click here.