2 posts tagged "Samuji"
Ever since Karl Lagerfeld sent models down a Dallas runway in miles of fringe, cowboy boots, and blanket-striped ponchos for Chanel’s Métiers d’Arts show, there’s been a collective shift toward Western style. But you don’t have to live in Texas or own a Palomino to pull it off. Fashion houses like Valentino and Saint Laurent are giving fringe a chic, citified appeal. In earthy hues like ecru, black, and burnt sienna, fringe is perfect for the workweek ahead and your weekend trip upstate—it’s as easy as swapping your pumps for desert boots. Shop our favorite fringe pieces by J.Crew, Tamara Mellon, and more, below.
1. Tamara Mellon fringed suede pencil skirt, $895, available at net-a-porter.com
2. Samuji ecru white rooibos crop top, $400, available at avenue32.com
3. J.Crew chain tassel earrings, $58, available at jcrew.com
4. Saint Laurent fringe small bucket bag, $2,150, available at barneys.com
5. Valentino C-Rockee fringed leather sandals, $1,095, available at mytheresa.com
Get excited, because day three of Video Fashion Week is here, and that means more amazing videos showcasing the Fall 2014 collections of our favorite up-and-coming designers. Watch models dance, read poetry, eat sandwiches, and make out, all for the good of fashion. Today we present short concept films from Edeline Lee, Samuji, and Katie Ermilio. We’ll be posting three new videos each day, so check back regularly, and visit our Fall 2014 Ready-to-Wear page to view the entire collections and read our reviews.