2 posts tagged "shop the look"
We may not be heading back to school this fall, but we’re getting in the spirit with some end-of-summer shopping. Something about the new season always puts us in the mood for preppy classics like varsity sweaters, loafers, and miniskirts. Now that we’re older and wiser, we’re elevating our collegiate basics with grown-up fabrics and luxe finishes—think signet rings, mannish loafers, and cozy pullovers. Hitting the books has never looked better. Shop our favorite back-to-school basics from Saint Laurent, Clare V., DKNY, and more, below.
1. DKNY intarsia fine-knit sweater, $195, available at net-a-porter.com< /a>
2. Maria Black rose gold ready heart ring, $155, available at avenue32.com< /a>
3. T by Alexander Wang bordeaux leather raw edge skirt, $645, available at avenue32.com
4. Saint Laurent glossed-leather loafers, $795, available at net-a-porter.com
5. Clare V. Maison Constance large bag, $256, available at shopbop.com
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade…or go shopping. Now that we’ve finally experienced some warmer weather, we’re ditching our all-black ensembles in favor of the lightest, brightest pieces we can find. Like a just-squeezed glass of juice, the fruit prints we’ve spotted as of late feel especially refreshing. Whether it’s a citrus-stamped dress, a quirky pineapple clutch, or a chunky charm necklace, fruit prints are the cutest way to step into spring (and fight normcore, while you’re at it). You might even feel inspired to up your vitamin intake. Shop our favorite fruity pieces by Mother of Pearl, Loeffler Randall, Charlotte Olympia, and more, below.
1. Mother of Pearl Franklin fruit shift dress, $1,055, available at matchesfashion.com
2. Kate Spade New York lemon tart charm necklace, $198, available at katespade.com
3. Byredo Pulp eau de parfum, $145, available at barneys.com
4. Charlotte Olympia Ana embellished Perspex shoulder bag, $1,495, available at net-a-porter.com
5. Loeffler Randall Tamsin classic pump, $295, available at loefflerrandall.com