2 posts tagged "Sundry"
Summer’s last hurrah, Labor Day weekend, is just around the corner. Before we trade out summer sandals and breezy basics for fall favorites, we’ve got one last beach trip on the books. We’re packing easy separates like tissue-thin tees, flowy skirts, and a bag large enough to fit all of our sun essentials—in red, white, and blue, of course. Shop our Labor Day must-haves from Suno, Tabitha Simmons, Sundry for J.Crew, and more, below.
1. Suno multigraphic dots pleated skirt, $775, available at avenue32.com
2. Hatmaker Nivola grosgrain-trimmed straw hat, $555, available at net-a-porter.com
3. Sundry for J.Crew printed palm tree tee, $68, available at jcrew.com
4. Clare V. Marine Grand tote, $230, available at clarevivier.com
5. Tabitha Simmons Dolly silk-jacquard espadrille flats, $395, available at net-a-porter.com
I’m getting into Memorial Weekend packing mode. Lucky for me, I’ll be spending the long weekend by the beach celebrating my girlfriend’s birthday. The schedule is packed with fun activities during the day and soirees at night. I’m searching for sunset party dresses as we speak—hopefully by Monday I’ll have some options on my radar. As of now, I want this palm tree T-shirt from Sundry for J.Crew. It’s the perfect thing to wear over bikinis and cutoffs at the beach. The best part is that it can be a city shirt, too—I’m going to pair it with a silk printed skirt.
Sundry for J.Crew T-shirt, $69, available at jcrew.com on May 21.