Lena Patriksson, founder of Patriksson Communication.
What should one absolutely not miss while in town?
• Do your morning run at Djurgården (a feeling of being in the complete countryside in the middle of the city).
• The enormous cinnamon rolls at Café Saturnus.
• Take a boat ride from KMK (The Royal Motorboat Club), and see Stockholm by sea and all the small islands that Stockholm consists of.
• Play tennis at Skeppsholmen.
• Rent a bike and go to Fjällgatan for delicious ice cream and for a spectacular view of the city.
• Can’t miss the Museum of Modern Art on Skeppsholmen.
• Eat dinner at Mathias Dahlgren Matbaren—No. 1 in Sweden for amazing food and a relaxed environment.
• Buy Swedish candy (best in the world) at Karla Frukt on Karlavägen.
• Visit Svensk Tenn on Strandvägen, an institution for handcrafted interiors and objects.
What about Stockholm inspires you the most?
• The seasons and its changes, both in terms of beauty, mood, and offerings.
• The great outdoor life.
• The Swedish fashion scene and the stores represented by the brands in the city.
If you were to have a girls’ night out on the town, where would you start off?
• Preferably my flat by Humlegården .
• Otherwise a drink at Teatergrillen.
• Then dinner at PA&Co, my favorite for twenty years.
For more information on Patriksson, visit http://www.patrikssoncommunication.com/.
Photo: Courtesy of Christian Remröd