Meet Marije Goekoop. Marije is a fashion editor at Vogue Netherlands and was responsible for the styling of the inaugural issue‘s cover. She seems perhaps too talented, but what she’s best at is breaking down barriers and blending styles. Her personal look can be described as adventurous, nomadic, elegant, and completely fun. When she has spare time, Marije also likes to draw. For www.vogue.nl, she contributes a weekly illustration based on a personal experience.
Below are six illustrations by this creative powerhouse:
1. My lifesaver and a blessing in a tube, especially during fashion week: Chanel tan lotion.
2. I wasn’t born to run.
3. Staying focused and concentrated during meditation—something I’m still learning.
4. Sometimes I wonder if some pieces should just be “gone with the wind”…
5. …or shouldn’t I care that much?
6. And suddenly I looked like a blogger as well.
For more of Marije’s illustrations, head here.
Photos: Courtesy of Vogue Netherlands