Have you already bought all your gifts for Christmas? I bet you have a lot of fashionable friends (as do I), who are more difficult to amuse than anyone else—they’ve “seen it all,” and when choosing something for them, we should be prepared to switch our creativity up to maximum. I have decided to share my top Christmas gifts, which are available online, so all the Style Map readers can opt for them!
1. First, the most incredible gift for a fashion aficionada is the legendary Diana Vreeland’s memos. Limited to 4,000 copies, they were published by Visioniare as a thirty-seventh edition (Visionaire 37: Vreeland Memos). Be sure that your friend doesn’t already have a recently published book, Diana Vreeland Memos: The Vogue Years, which shares some of the same content. The cost is quite reasonable for the perfect fashion gift: $325. Available here.
2. I am sure that there is at least one Colette fan in your fashion clique, so why not gift him or her with a special bag created for the iconic French store by cult British designer Ashish? Probably the most stylish “shopping bag” that ever existed. $467. Available here.
3. Any plans to astonish your BFF? I suggest this Charlotte Olympia bag, which will be the perfect gift for someone who can’t live without a pair of shoes. Sounds paradoxical? Not really, as this Perspex clutch is called Pandora Loves Shoes and has three different embroidered inserts, each devoted to the love of shoes (another version from the Christmas collection, Holly Pandora, is a great choice as well). $942. Available here.
4. The most fashionable sweatshirt of the season? Definitely the one created by British design genius Christopher Kane, exclusively for Net-a-Porter. I am sure that the delicate black lace overlay on this blue jersey will be appreciated by the keenest fashionistas. $461. Available here.
5. In my opinion, the best present is always a good book, especially if the book is on fashion. I am sure not all of your friends have visited the amazing exhibition at Somerset House dedicated to Isabella Blow, or even read a book on her unique and fearless style. So Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! will be the most inspiring gift for Christmas. $40. Available here.